Navigate the complex world of Exchange Traded Funds
The ETF Trader's Edge
the ONLY Training Course you will ever need
to successfully trade ETFs
Designed for intraday trading, short term swing trading, and long term swing trading, the strategy is extremely robust in multiple time frames and markets. It allows you to select a time frame to trade in based on your available time.
Whether you plan on trading all day or only taking occasional trades, THE ETF TRADER'S EDGE can help you maximize profits. This is a one of a kind trading course that will teach you to trade successfully for your lifetime.
- Complete 'how to' guide to ETF Trading Detailed eBook delivers specific instructions for trading ETFs with specific instructions for setting up your charts.
- Strategies unique to trading for ETFs Focusing on the best reward to risk ratios. Primarily based upon trend continuation trades - further lowering risk
- Custom inputs work with virtually all charting platforms
No special indicators to download. Our custom inputs are based upon standard indicators available with most charting platforms and fee and many 'free' broker-provided platforms
- No guessing Precise Entry, Exit and Trade Management rules
- Perfect for intraday; swing; or Long-term trades same strategies work in all market time-frames
At the end of 2010, Exchange Traded Funds represented over 35% of total daily market volume. ETF's represent many of the best trading opportunities in today's global markets with the highest potential returns.
Thanks to our Partner Relationship with Right Angle Trading LTD,
THE ETF TRADER'S EDGE (currently sells in their site for $395.00) but is available to our subscribers AT a 50% Reduction in price.
The only way to receive this program for $195 is by using this link
http://www.rightangletrading.com/productcfsplash.html provided especially for Candlestick Forum Subscribers.
BONUS - Purchase NOW and receive 2 FREE MONTHS of End of Day ETF Signal service. (normally $49/month)
Made available through Right Angle Trading LTD, developing highly successful trading strategies for the financial markets since 2003.