Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - gbn
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gbn

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skoondog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: gbn Reply with quote

can you guy's tell me what you think about GBN, and see if this has a future for making some $$$$$....thk guy's

skoondog Very Happy
abbo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For swing trading you missed the boat long ago. Long term trading it may have some value but I would wait for a pullback and the next entry signal and reassess then
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Doji is usually an indication of a change. Note that there were three small Doji's in a row following a Doji/Shooting Star type of signal.

The last eight candles formed a small support line and I would use 1.60 as a Stop.

Also, each 10 cent spread seemed to act as a support in a slow moving uptrend. The stochastics, although in the overbought area appear to be curling upwards and the slow uptrend may continue. as there is also a bullish engulfing Doji on ehe 11th and small gap up on the 12th.

The uptrend has been averaging about 10 cents per week Idea

Happy Trading Exclamation

Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoondog, Chickenhawk, others,

I notice offhandedly that many of your picks are very low priced; that is, less than $5. (I prefer over $5 and under $40, generally.) What are your reasons for choosing such low priced stocks, and how do you stomach the volatility?

Maybe I'm just a sissy: it pays to take risks.

Good luck on them,

Bookworm
skoondog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: reply to bookworm. Reply with quote

Bookworm wrote:
Skoondog, Chickenhawk, others,

I notice offhandedly that many of your picks are very low priced; that is, less than $5. (I prefer over $5 and under $40, generally.) What are your reasons for choosing such low priced stocks, and how do you stomach the volatility?

Maybe I'm just a sissy: it pays to take risks.

Good luck on them,

Bookworm
I guess to answer your question, I read an book called the unemotional investor. It's a great book!!! I went over it many times, and I have put my own trading plan in place.. If you go back in 2003 I brought ADZR at 0.0018 and a few months later sold all 100,000 shares at $1.18 and I have been hook ever sense.. I love the ride it was great. I also brought shares of Google at $357.00 no big deal to me. But when you make a call at the bottom, and it goes to the top, now thats fun... CMKX is worth the ride to me, (me only) now this is the one that has made me feel like I slept at the holiday end. Ha Ha later guy's..
skoondog
Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Skoondog,

I did the math; I think. You mean to tell me that you spent $180 to buy 100K shares and then sold them for $1.18 each, grossing about $117K?

That's like winning the lottery, dude.

Would you say it was beginner's luck, or was there a method to your picking a stock where each share had infinitesimal value?

Peace and all good,

Bookworm
skoondog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: adzr Reply with quote

Bookworm wrote:
OK Skoondog,

I did the math; I think. You mean to tell me that you spent $180 to buy 100K shares and then sold them for $1.18 each, grossing about $117K?

That's like winning the lottery, dude.

Would you say it was beginner's luck, or was there a method to your picking a stock where each share had infinitesimal value?

Peace and all good,

Bookworm
No Sir, it was easy, adzr goes into security. I new that security was a big thing in or after 911. So I brought, 100,000 shares. But because of short term taxes I lost about $38,000.00. aLL MAN YOU SHOULD OF SEEN THE OUT COME ON MTOH, MADE A KILLING ON THAT ONE. So yes I like the little guy's (pinks) are a lot of fun.. Later

skoondog

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard that cheap stocks are easy to buy but hard to sell. Is this true ?
skoondog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: cheap stocks.. Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Yes sometimes it's easy and sometimes hard.. thats why I use limit orders.. But like I said I play with these stocks. Later

Skoondog Very Happy
skoondog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: cheap stocks.. Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Yes sometimes it's easy and sometimes hard.. thats why I use limit orders.. But like I said I play with these stocks. Later

Skoondog Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: