Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - Trading for a living
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trading for a living

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kschuster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Trading for a living Reply with quote

Can't say for sure but I suspect some of you might trade for a living. I'm getting started in trading and think it might be a great alternative to driving 2 hours to work everyday. Before you pounce, I realize it is going to take some time and hard work to get to the point of trading for a living.

If I were to get myself to the point where I could take the leap, how would I set myself up as a business?

Anyone done this? Curious about taxes, business structure, etc.

Thanks
tab321

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: For a Living Reply with quote

kschuster

My advice would be to focus your attention on learning the Candle Signals and how to implement the trades. By the time you are able to actually make a living trading.......all of these issues will have taken care of themselves and you will have learned all about this as you go along the way.

Moreover - the people on this forum are not the rich ones.....we are the ones that are learning the signals (just like you). If I were one of the rich ones.....with a trading business of my own....I would not be here. I would be out on my yacht - calling up the poor people with my cell phone - and telling them to swing by my house to feed my dogs.

Let's talk about the Candle Signals and learn them. For tax advice....you can hire a small town CPA to fix all of that up at a weekend Bar-B-Que.

TAB
Huskersteve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Legal entities Reply with quote

A Nevada Corporation and Nevada Limited Partnership is the way to go. You can get set up with one for $1-$2000 and an accountant familiar with them can help show you how to use them.
pilgrim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: For a Living Reply with quote

tab321 wrote:
kschuster
Moreover - the people on this forum are not the rich ones....

tab321 wrote:
kschuster
If I were one of the rich ones.....with a trading business of my own....I would not be here. I would be out on my yacht - calling up the poor people with my cell phone - and telling them to swing by my house to feed my dogs.

tab321 wrote:
kschuster
For tax advice....you can hire a small town CPA to fix all of that up at a weekend Bar-B-Que.

Unbelievable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: