Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - WDC - H&S Bottom/Gap Up
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WDC - H&S Bottom/Gap Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tab321

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: WDC - H&S Bottom/Gap Up Reply with quote

WDC followed some Bullish Candle Signals with a Gap Up on December 1st and it has been trading sideways since then - holding its gains.

If you look at WDC on the Weekly Chart, you will see that the Gap UP on December 1st was a break out of a Head and Shoulders Bottom. Coming out of that pattern.....WDC should do well for a while. It would be worth watching.

For sure, I wish I had seen the signals back during the last week of November but when you miss a signal or miss a breakout..........watch for another buying opportunity.

Knowing that a stock is set up to be bullish helps interpret the signals. This is the mistake I made with MSCC back in November. It was very bullish on the charts - I shorted it - lost six percent. If a stock is set up for bullish movement.....you better take your shorting profits fast or be careful to make sure the bullish trend has changed.

These are my amatuer thoughts !! If you disagree, explainify why and set me straight.

Thanks
TBeard
n7kon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: WDC Reply with quote

This is a stock that I started watching at the end of July. It came up on my scan because it had a one day drop of 10% or more. I watch the stocks that drop 10% or more in a day or two, I then wait for a bottom and play it. I bought WDC at $6.50. I sold 500 shares on Oct 6th for $9.45. I still am holding 500 shares. I have a target sell of $11 so with any luck it should go first of next week. This strategy has worked very well for me this year. Check it out look for stocks that have had a big drop in price over a few day time span, then see how they came back up maybe not as high as they were be there is almost always a good trade in them. Even MRK worked out, first trade I was stopped out but then got back in on the next bottom. Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: