Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - NT
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NT

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n7kon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: NT Reply with quote

NT: This is one I like pattern is a hammer yesterday with a gap up today. Has had a good down trend from April that was breached in early Dec. then went up and came back down to bounce off the trend line as support. That is where the Hammer was formed. Today opened up with a gap. Stoís have not made it above 20 yet but are turning up. Also closed above the 50 day SMA. Unless I am missing some thing this looks like it passes most all the test for a reversal with a good long term as well as short-term profit. First target seems to be $4 after that $5 will more than likely is the next hard spot. If it can close the gap at $6 then it should run a while longer. Now the down side is there has been some bad news on this but has that been factored in already and now this is a good buy? That is the part I donít know about.
tab321

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: NT - My Thoughts Reply with quote

n7:

This looks great to me. I do not think that the hammer was a very good one but the gap up is good. And, it has made it above the 50 Day MA although barely. The good part is that it is finding support at the 3.30 range from the same place it broke out in November. So - it looks good to me. Watch your losses if it does not hold at the 50 Day MA level and if it nears the 4 dollar range....protect your gain in case it retreats swiftly.

If you look back....the first signal was the piercing line on Nov 15th. This stage seems to be a normal (50%) pullback from that original signal. With all of that in mind.....I think you are correct.....if it gets above the 4 dollar level.....it could run on up a while.

NT is a well known stock and sometimes these high volume stocks can move fast on you.

Hey - my thoughts are for dialogue and learning - just remember that I aint no teacher about stocks !!! Thanks for putting your thoughts out here and giving us something to compare our own thoughts to.

TBeard
n7kon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: NT Reply with quote

Well looks like this one is going to head back down to $3. Even though the Sto's are low and turning up, I think we will see them go back down or sides ways at best. Looks like the MACD on this is going to have to get below 0 and turn up first.
tab321

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: NT is still OK Reply with quote

N7:

You are probably correct but I do not see it. I say as long as NT stays above 3.30.....things are OK with the Candle Buy Signal which would have been on the 23rd - you got a morning star type signal although it is not a picture perfect morning star. Stochs are in your favor. Even though it is testing the 50 Day.....price has not really breached it. So - I would still be bullish on NT. Besides, the Heavy Selling shown by BOP in late November did not consistently take the price down. In fact, price rose in late November even though BOP was heavily negative. That is a good sign for the bullish view.

It seems like the heavy selling is over. NOW - NT would not be my first choice of stocks but I would be willing to buy it if I needed another position.

Let's see how it plays out. Hopefully - both of us will learn something from its movement.

TBeard
abbo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NT is in a small consolidation pattern (3 days so far). The odds are in favour of a rise in price however the true direction of the move will be on a break from the highs /lows of the last 3 days. A stop at around 3.39 would be my pick. Hope these thoughts add to the analysis
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: