Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - Candle Thoughts
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Candle Thoughts

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Candle Thoughts Reply with quote

Is this a post on how Broke I have become Trading Candles?

Is this a post on a comparison of Stock Brokers?

Well,.... yes (not) and no (yes)? Sort of?

Oh where does the time go?.....2008 - a market that fell.......2009 - A new President....2009 1/2 - A turning point for the Stock Market?

Looking into my crystal ball, I see that in August 2008 I cashed in all my 401k and placed the cash into what I call a 'Mutual Fund Savings account". This is a safe haven for me where every share is worth $1 and the price never changes! Only the interest changes. I've been making +4-5% APR since that time. Not a lot, but heading in the right direction!

In January 2009, I took a 5% loan against a part of the 401k to payoff Credit cards, do some remodeling (which is 1/2 way through), but that is another story......Old interest rate of 18%....now 0%....and paying back my 401k loan to myself each and every month with 5% Interest Idea

Soon will be the Anniversary of my first Thursday Night Stock Chat - ( 4-24-05). It's hard to believe It has been so long. Oh where has all the time gone? Believe it, or not, I have not missed one Stock Chat episode...the one's I could not attend Live...I downloaded and viewed on the weekend Idea

Since my anniversary date, my 401k has produced about +280% profit from the initial startup money - all due to the Candle Stick Patterns!

It was February 2009 when I switched brokers... for the 3rd time...and now I am feeling very comforable using TDAmeritrade in combination with Worden Telecharts, and struggle to free-up more time to do even more with Candles.

I adhere diligently to MY RULE of Practicing with the Candles every single day, adhering to the number one rule - TRUST THE CANDLES and number two rule - REMEMBER ENRON!

I started with Scottrade, useful, cheap, but did not fit my style, and I needed more. I then went to MBTrading - cheap, kind of useful, but not reliable and difficult to understand the operation, and I finally settled with using TDAmeritrade which is the best choice FOR ME!

Four years with Candles does seem like a very long time, but it went rather quickly. Oh yes! Did I mention that for the month of February 2009 my stock trading is +20%....Just check the Dow charts!....I just love Candles!

Most of my trades occur within the first or last hour of trading. I tend to hold a stock for 2-3 days, and rarely 4 or more. I let the Candles do my thinking for me (Thanks Steve) and take profits whenever, and wherever I can (Thanks Rick).

Good Candling to All!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: