Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - HLTH
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HLTH

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: HLTH Reply with quote

This one was on last weeks public chat.

Looking at the overall chart I believe it has the potential to break out soon.

When it consolidated earlier in its downtrend it had 3 bearish signals, this time it has 3 bullish signals. It's also trying to get above the T line.

Comments/Opinions?

rm
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be interested in it until it reached the $14.30 mark. It would be a j hook by then anyway. I have been following the Thursday night chat now for several months. I appears to me that of the stocks that Steve likes or is recommending most of them is getting hit with selling the next three or four days enough to run them thru most of the stops. I know it has nothing to so with Steve or this form. I think there are groups out there that may be waiting to run down any stock they think small investors might be buying. (market makers, hedge funds ect.) I know this is sorry but this is the way some are making money at this time. They are making extra transaction fees plus being able to buy the stock for there own account at a discount only to unload it when the buyers come back. TZoo is one example of this. Three week ago and also this week. There was some news that came out Fri. but I didn't think it was that bad. I am doing some research about waiting at least three days before I would consider buying. All this information and a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee. Smile
rm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your thoughts on the money makers etc...

I always take this into account when setting my stop losses, wondering how low will they be willing to take a stock price to be able to get it.

Yeh, if it breaks the 14.30 mark that'd be a good sign. That would also be the buy point out of a small double bottom.

rm
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TZOO looks like a fire sale. buy buy buy I have all I can handle. If you are looking for a bargin with a fast 20 percent. I think this is it at $25.00
rm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll be watching this one for a buy signal.

rm
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: