Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - NCI - Piercing Pattern Video
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NCI - Piercing Pattern Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tab321

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: NCI - Piercing Pattern Video Reply with quote

NCI formed a picture perfect Piercing Pattern on November 29th. The next day it set back a little although the close was well above the middle range of the Piercing Line Pattern. NCI up for lost ground today on December 1st and it has surged above the 50 Day EMA.

This Pattern is covered well in the 12 Major Signals CD Set. It was great to see it set up in a picture perfect pattern just after I viewed the video. And, it always lights your fire a little more when a signal worked out great.

This action has set this stock up to be a good looking trade.

TBeard
goodedesign

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: piercing pattern... Reply with quote

-removed-

Last edited by goodedesign on Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: NCI Reply with quote

NCI yes, at remember what the investor psychology is in a piercing pattern. The panic selling gaps that down at the bottom, and then the buyers start stepping in. When you see this occurring in oversold condition, the fact that the buyers continue to buy well into the previous day's pattern should give you a clear indication that the sellers are now gone. Good pick
tab321

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: the 50 Day EMA Reply with quote

I use the 50 Day MA and the Stochastics just like Steve recommends. However, I do use the EMA instead of the Simple MA. I do not like a lot of "stuff" on my charts. I think Steve makes a good point....the Candle is you signal....use the Stochastics and maybe Volume to confirm and if a signal is happening around a major MA....all the better.

(you did mention the 50dma... however, others will mention only a candle pattern... your thoughts? )
goodedesign

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: stuff on your charts Reply with quote

-removed-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: