Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - 2007 Mutual Fund Semi Update
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 Mutual Fund Semi Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: 2007 Mutual Fund Semi Update Reply with quote

For those who are new to the Forum, check out previous Posts I have made applying Candlesticks to my Mutual Funds for 2006/2007.

For those seasoned Candlestick Veterans who have been keeping up with my reports, I thank you Very Happy

At this time last year, I was doing slightly better,however, I am still pleased with the results this year of +21.17%, as of 6-29-07. Can I reach +57% for two years in a row? That's anybody's guess, but tune in again later for the 3rd Qtr Update.

Thanks again Steve, for your simple, logical, common-sense approach. Candlestick methods have done it again Exclamation

Would you like to get your eyes (and mind) to recognize Candlestick patterns immediately?

Then don't miss the Free Live Stock Chats on Thursday evenings, or Members Only Stock Chats on Monday night Exclamation

About the only other suggestion I have is to read EVERY PAGE on The Candlestick Forum website, as there is a Ton of information...Thanks again Steve.

Happy Trading to All Laughing

Chickenhawk
rm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just now after about 6 months away from the forum started getting back on.
I haven't looked back in the forum yet but I'm really glad to see you're still here Chickenhawk. I've enjoyed reading and learning from your posts.

I've been doing the same, reading the web site articles, there is always learning to be done. Thanks also to Steve and all who help to make this a top notch site. I look forward to one day be a member. Reading back through 'Ask the Experts' I found out how to download the chat talks, since I have a slow connection and not the full hour to listen at a time this will be a great advantage.

Later,

rm
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: