Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - SHARING STOCKS
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHARING STOCKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: SHARING STOCKS Reply with quote

I think it would interesting if several of us who follows this form would share a couple of stocks each month with a few comments about them and what we are hoping they will do in the coming months. This is not to be critical of each other, just sharing what we see. Two or more heads are better than one. I believe everyone would gain some differrent views from each other. This would also be an excellent learning tool. Here are my two for this month. DSCO It is in the health care sector. It was trading from 6 to 8 dollars last spring before a class action lawsuit was filed against it. It is now trading at $2.55. I has broke thru the 200 pma and has formed a fry pan bottom on the weekly chart. I am looking for this stock to make at least 100% this year as this class action suit finishes up. Another one I have my eye on is ROHI. It is also in the health care sector. It got a warning letter from the fda last Aug. It has formed a rounded fry pan bottom on the weekly chart and is getting close to the 200 pma on the daily chart. I think it has a good possibility of making a 100 % or more this year as it works thru it's problem. It is trading at $2.81. It had been trading around the 15 to 16 dollar range when this came out last year. To any one that responds please post a couple of stocks with your ideas. Very Happy
mesa613

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting idea and hopefully educational for us all.

Before I play, please note that I consider myself more of a swing trader with a time horizon of 1-2 weeks rather than an investor with a time horizon of several months so this is a highly speculative thought on my part. With that being said there was one stock that cought my attention the other day as a possible long term set up.

Take a look at SPRT. It just hit the 200 wma, seems to be forming a fry pan bottom, and raised guidance back on Jan. 11 about their upcoming earnings report next month. If you go back to late 2004 you will see a $3 gap down (was at $9-10 down to approximately $6) that has never been filled. I wouldn't be surprised if the price went down in the very near term given the daily charts (I think there may be at least some support at $6), but with earnings being reported next early month and the pending release of Microsoft Vista (which I imagine can only help SPRT's business) I think filling that $3 gap may be possible in the next few months.

Any thoughts? I'd honestly would be really interested to know.

Cheers
Harry

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: could be a good one Reply with quote

As I see it SPRT could do what you are expeciting With the earnings report coming out the first week of Feb. and the stock has jumped a dollar in the last week I would say somebody knows something (insiders maybe). If the report beats the estimate the stock should jump. How much, nobody knows. The estimate is -02 cents. I noticed this stock has gained 100% since the first of Aug. 06 Very Happy
ninner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 stocks i like are TOL....to me the chart looks pretty good and the stars are starting to align...and another is DRQ since i believe that these stocks have bottomed.

cheers
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are my picks for Feb. IOTN and I still like DSCO.
ninner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still like SYX and SWS here...SWS is forming a possible J hook pattern in my opinion and SYX is still continuing its uptrend nicely and i havent seen any hint of a sell signal so i dont see a point in selling......another one of my holdings VTAL is having a great day...its not the end of the trading day yet but the candle at this point looks great.

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: