Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - SVA has a nice scoop pattern
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SVA has a nice scoop pattern

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: SVA has a nice scoop pattern Reply with quote

Hi Yall!

Hope you have had a good summer. The markets should be ready to make the next move after Labor day.

A new job has been taking much of my time for the past couple of months, so I will try as often as possible to visit the forum. Unfortunately, at least for the next few months, I will be missing the Stock Chats on Thursday, but at least I can download and view them on the weekend.

In the meantime, I came across SVA that had a good looking scoop pattern. I managed to get in at 2.46, but like the looks of this one.

My best guess is a move to the 4.50 range by November. That would be about an 82% move. If I could have half of that I would be happy. I like the volume, and though I don't usually watch the fundamentals, for this low price I made an exception and liked what I found.

Breaking thru the 2.80 range would be the key that unlocks the door!

So far, I'm up 7.74% for three days which is not bad by any means. I should mention that I recently started using TSV in combination with Candles, they complement each other nicely and I am very pleased.

Good Trading to All Very Happy
Scooter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff, ChickenHawk. And good to see you back in "town" -- don't be a stranger, buddy!

To this point I have been using volume, Wilder's RSI and stochastics in conjunction with candlesticks. Greg Morris' book seemed to illustrate that RSI was very effective with them. He of course didn't cover TSV, MoneyStream, or BOP since those are Worden indicators. I haven't done much testing with those. Can you elaborate any further on your using TSV with candlesticks? For instance, are you using TSV18 or some other parameter?

Scooter
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use TSV when it goes above the "0" and uptrend as a confirmation for the candles. Thus far, it is a good complement. I also use Linear Regression for the uptrend as a confirmation.

Checkout on the latest SnapSheet video what is mentioned about RSI...very interesting.

Sales trends I think is also a good evaluation of a company. I figure, if sales have been going up steadily for say the last 6 months or so, the company must be doing something right and have interest in their products.

Just food for thought.
Scooter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CH,

Where do I look for the "latest" SnapSheet video? Is there an area just for SS videos?

Thanks,
Scooter
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

worden.com/
Scooter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the last two. Are you referring to where they changed the stochastics snap tools to RSI snap tools on the fly? That was the only mention of RSI that I heard.
Scooter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, CH, how many periods are you using with TSV?
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought at 2.46 and just sold for 2.85.

I thought a 13% move was good enough. Can't get too greedy Exclamation
bomb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChickenHawk,I guess The consolidation is near over,most likely SVA is set to rise again next trading day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: