Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - keep the ideas coming
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

keep the ideas coming

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: keep the ideas coming Reply with quote

the more ideas the better we will all be....here is one i will toss out there....STEC....may have hit some resistance here but i will be watching for some signs on a pullback and im still watching cksw...as i feel its trying to bottom here.

cheers
Scooter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see where getting in on CKSW after the current pullback could be very profitable inasmuch as it gained around 50% over the few weeks prior to the downtrend. I don't usually trade stocks under $5 or with such low liquidity, but the potential for quick gains is attractive, I admit! Thanks for pointing this one out. Let's keep a collective eye on it.

Kind of hard to tell what STEC is doing at the moment.

Scooter
mesa613

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about TMTA in the short term?

I don't know about you, but I had several semiconductor stocks pop up on my scan tonight, although the upside seemed limited on most to me.

Happy trading.
Scooter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That could be a nice play tomorrow and Friday, Mesa.

Scooter
russjackel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: suf? Reply with quote

thoughts on SUF nice move today off the 20ma through the 50ma nicely at eod. Next target being 200 ma would still be a good % move to 8.00 from the 6.50 range it is at now. Also a big increase in volume. Maybe exuberant buying but do not think it is at the top with stos around 50 and headed up. Might be a nice play for a move to 8.00 and a stop at around 6.15. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: