Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - Scottrade Elite
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scottrade Elite

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Scottrade Elite Reply with quote

Is anyone using Scottrade Elite? If so how do you like the program?

I understand that you can link different windows together so changing the symbol in one updates the others to the same symbol. Will it let you have multiple links? So you can have more than one chart and more than one level II then link each chart and each level II as a matched pair. I've looked at the online tour, it is long on hype and short on details of this nature.

If you are using Elite are you satisfied with the charts and indicators? I would especially like to hear from those using TeleChart and how the charting and indicators compare, both from a quality of output and ease of use/familiarity. I've been told that the Elite stochastics has two settings, labled K and D, which can't be right since without a period K & D are meaningless, it must be period and K, which my current trading platform does; of course TC allows you to set all three parameters. These are they types of differneces I would like to hear about.

It might be beneficial to have a topic for each of the different platforms where users could post their likes and dislikes about their trading platform so we could all evaluate everyones findings to help determine whether we have a good platform or there is a better one we should consider. I know that I'm ready to switch and right now Elite looks like it would be an improvement.
ajayvee1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not familiar with ST Elite, but I do know E*trade Pro has all that you have described. I have 2 separate links and I think you can have 5 separate links. They just added multiple indicators and tech analysis, and the ability to draw trend lines in each graph.

-aj-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: