Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - What is Steve's vision?
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is Steve's vision?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RGJgene

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: What is Steve's vision? Reply with quote

To: Steve........................New Forum looks great. A new beginning...............

My question is how is my vision of what I want/need, different from your vision of what you want to do for CTF members?

My vision is looking over my mentor's shoulder while he decides which candle opportunities have the most promise. In the NOW market, whatever now is.

I get to see his TC2000 scan and at least once a month he explains his current logic/bias to me.

I understand how he determines his picks from his candidates. I get a list of candidates from scan and top picks.

Then, the first hour and last hour of the day, when we can see what the next signal "may" look like, I get to see him trade(through TCNet).
I want to know when he puts his money on his pick.

I can see his notes and charts through TCNet. I understand the logic of his decisions.

I am trading every day, MY money is on the line. Why am I in the trade? When do I get out?

I take the good trades with the bad ones. I accept responsibility for my success, BUT, I want a successful teacher that wants to help ME to be successful. We are in this together.

I read your book, I read all the material on line, I joined the forum, I joined TCNet through CTF, and I will stay a member as long as
I am learning, improving and making money. I will do whatever you reccomend to be successful. IS THAT A DEAL?

I am investing my money and time and this is VERY serious to me. The only thing in my life I don't do as well as I want is trade.
(IF I don't count golf!)

Best of luck to us!

Gene
candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Steve's vision Reply with quote

The purpose for which I set up this site was exactly for that reason, to educate investors on how to use the candlestick signals effective AND learn the reason behind what the signals tell about investor sentiment.

that vision has not changed, unfortunately the structure of the past partnership did not work out as expected. That will now be rectified.
Each day I will be available for at least the first hour of trading, and prior to the open, accessible during most of the middle part of the day, and around for the final hour.

For the past twelve months, there has been many promises made about our services that never came to pass. That is something that will now change after the change of ownership in the Candlestick Forum.

Candlestick trading is very easy elements, I try to make them easy to learn and understand. You will now be seeing more participation in the TCnet chatroom as well as this Forum. I have been exploring audio chat programs to make the Wednesday night training sessions that much more informative. The commodity and forex trading applications with candlesticks will be back in action starting with commodity picks occurring as soon as a clear signal appears in the next couple of trading days.

Much has been promised but not delivered over the past many months, now that I have been able to restructure the site, you will see immediate and useful training facets of candlestick trading each day. I apologize for the lack of follow through in the past and I will make sure that is over-compensated for in the near future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: