Finding Stock Entry Signals with Japanese Candlesticks

Learning the psychology behind accurate stock entry signals will truly alter your investment aptitude. You will start looking for “buy” signals in oversold stocks. You will start anticipating when to take profits in overbought stock positions. Remember, you are not being shown “secrets” of the investment world. You will be learning a trading program concept that will educate you on how the common investor thinks, then turn that thinking into huge profits. And you will learn how to do it without having to experience all the learning bumps that I did.

Coming around full circle, thinking what I would be thinking if I was reading all of this, is the same question that I would pose to all the other magnificently sounding investment programs that are on the market, “If this trading program is so great, why are you exposing it to everybody else?”

The One Major Drawback to Japanese Candlesticks.

Through the years it became apparent to me that the Candlestick trading signals were truly profitable trading indicators. So accurate that this system should be catching on like wildfire. However, the more I became convinced that the Candlestick methodology outperformed all other technical methods, the more I was surprised that very few people knew about its benefits. Very few. It was hard to find anybody who could intelligently converse about the signals. I can count on one hand the number of people that I could talk Candlestick trading with over the past ten years. And most of them had published books on the subject. The problem was that there was nobody to analyze my analysis, to confirm or reject what I saw in a signal formation. Essentially nobody knew how the Candlesticks worked and how positively effective they were.

It became apparent that this lack of knowledge would be detrimental in trying to establish a hedge fund using the Japanese Candlestick trading method. Convincing investors to invest in a fund that produces extraordinary returns, using Japanese Candlesticks, not a sophisticated sounding trading method, would be an uphill battle if trying to market to an uninformed public.

The truth of the matter is that teaching thousands of investors to utilize Candlestick investing will never affect any investments that the Candlestick Forum would be participating in. Each investor has their own specific areas of investment interest. Large cap stocks, bonds, grains, currencies, meats, options, and dozens of other investment vehicles will be the object of their investments. Even thousands of new Candlestick investors out in the investment arena would be a drop in the bucket compared to the many millions of investors in the world.

Take advantage of this candlestick investing knowledge. It will not take weeks or months to verify whether the signals work. They will prove themselves instantly. If you always keep in mind that the signals are the result of a change in investor sentiment, your road to extracting great amounts of profits from the markets will occur very quickly.

Speak Your Mind