Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - ESMC
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESMC

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigaltools

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: ESMC Reply with quote

I'M new what do you think of ESMC now Thank You
candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:05 am    Post subject: ESMC Reply with quote

Today, Friday, 30 minutes into the trading day is forming a bullish engulfing signal, will be a buyer if it closes at the higher end of today's trading range today
Danmec

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: ESMC Reply with quote

Steve,

By reading your reply to this post, it kind of implies like you would enter BEFORE the close of the day. Is this assumption correct? Or would you wait until Monday to see whether or not the buyers were still around?

I have read and fully understand your entry strategies. But I have also considered the possibility of executing before the close of the day, on the day of a powerful candlestick signal. This seems to me to offer a lower risk entry set-up.

Your thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Regards,
tab321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: ESMC is a Buy Reply with quote

Thanks for posting about ESMC. Consequently, it is a stock that I wrote down as a buy on Monday before I read this forum. I saw it on Nov 26th when it formed a Piercing Pattern/Line. The stock remained weak so I did not buy it. However it has formed a nice Bullish Engulfing Candle on Dec 3rd. To me....it is a buy. However - my picks are not always that great.

If you buy it, follow the Candle Signal...if it does not work, get out before it hurts you. It has not recovered a Major MA but it has recovered its 30 Day EMA and the buyers of August 23, seem to be stepping back in. So, from the Huge White Candle on August 23rd, there are people who want to own this stock at the right price. Maybe they will move it on up from here now that they see it is not going to get much cheaper.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: