Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - 2007 - Another Great Year!
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2007 - Another Great Year!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: 2007 - Another Great Year! Reply with quote

Annual Report

The Market was Up....the Market was Down....

Several times throughout 2007, I was ready to bail my 401k and sit on cash for awhile. At times when the Dow was down 200 or more it was hard to "Bear" (excuse the pun). Then again, everyone else was in the same boat.

There were two days when the market was down over 150 points, yet, I had a Plus day....Goooooooooo Candles....... Exclamation

It has been an anxious time, but I am happy to report the end of year results.....not just yet.

First, I would like to once again thank Steve for all of his efforts in sharing Japanese Candlesticks for 2007.....Hoorah Exclamation

I would also like to congratulate Rick for entering the world of "Hit and Run Candlesticks" and for doing a tremendous job in sharing his Pins, Holy Grails, and especially the big "T" Laughing

OK....Here's the report you have been waiting for:
2005 - +17% (I was a Newbie)....... Half-heartedly applied Candlesticks
2006 - +57 % (Goal of 30%)............ Aggressively Applied Candlesticks
2007 - +44.33 % (Goal of 30%)..... Can this be for real Question

You bet it's for real....every penny !

Join Steve and Rick during the week....Happy Trading for 2008.... And

Use the Candles Laughing
rm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great trading Chickenhawk, good motivation as to what can be accomplished!

Last year I hit 15% and this year I ended with 22%, I have been adequately pleased with this but I know I can do better and your results prove it.

It's been a disruptive year for me with moving, job changing and now remodeling a house. So I haven't kept up with the chat's and I can see from your post I'm missing out on good information.

Congratulations

rm
z93007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: question Reply with quote

CH: Once again congratulations on the outstanding performance!

You mentioned: "Join Steve and Rick during the week ..."

What is that? Join Steve's newsletter or something else?

Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: