Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - what do you make of these two?
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what do you make of these two?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mesa613

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: what do you make of these two? Reply with quote

I really don't know what to make of these two that showed up on my scan and probably won't even try trading them as a result, but I would like to see what others think of them before I just write them off.

1) BMY - It gapped up (probably due to the court ruling regarding one of their drugs) but it's been gapping the other way to lately. Stochs are also in overbought position. Very confusing to me.

2) AD - It came up on my scan and is just too bizarre for me. Any method to that madness?

Thanks in advance.
ninner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: bmy.... Reply with quote

i think it hit resistance at the 200 day ....i wouldnt touch it.
Harry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a lot of setups out there better than either one of these. I look for the ones that puts the odds in my favor.
ChickenHawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think either one is a good move right now as there are much better looking charts out there.
mesa613

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all. I tend to agree but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something given the extremeness of thier recent moves.

I think Harry brings up a good point and it cant be stressed enough. Look for the trades that put the odds in your favor, preferably the more in your favor the better. Not all haramis are the same afterall.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: