Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - Keep an eye on these beauties during the upcoming week...
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keep an eye on these beauties during the upcoming week...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bluto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Keep an eye on these beauties during the upcoming week... Reply with quote

Strongest:

ABAX (my favorite pattern!)
AMR
CAL
IED
OPLK

Very Good:

CBST
CGTK
ENWV
FRNT
IMAX
ISIS
ISSX
SCST
SYKE
ZONA

Markets are looking stronger. Some of these have really nice looking hook patterns. Most should produce a solid 5% - 8% gain on a 3-5 day swing position with good long entry/stop control/money management. Let's see some of your picks!

Cheers Very Happy
mesa613

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of airlines on your list. Something up (no pun intended) with the sector you think?

I'm not really shopping for new stocks right now, but FMCN and GYI to a lesser extent look interesting to me for the short term at the moment. Any thoughts?
Bluto

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mesa613 wrote:
Lots of airlines on your list. Something up (no pun intended) with the sector you think?

I'm not really shopping for new stocks right now, but FMCN and GYI to a lesser extent look interesting to me for the short term at the moment. Any thoughts?

Well, I know this defies all common logic that the pros preach about checking the sectors first, rising tides lift all ships, blah-blah-blah....but my picks are all based purely on a technical scan basis without any bias towards which sectors or indices or markets are doing whatever, and I pay zero attention to fundamentals . It's worked pretty well so far. Maybe there is something going on with airlines...that's interesting to know. Maybe they're cutting costs by eliminating crackers and granola bars. Wink
Harry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: stock picks Reply with quote

Here are a few that I expect to make me good money this month.

POL It should have another dollar in it.

URI It is just starting its 3 wave. The first wave was around nine dollars. The third is usually greater than the first.

ISE I am looking for a 25 percent move out of it. Somewhere around 52 dollars.

CTDC The best one. I am looiking for this one to explode any day now. The first wave was 9 dollars. You be the judge.

BTW I have my money where my mouth is. If anyone is posting stock picks and don't own them I question them. Question Question
mesa613

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that last comment was not directed at me as I didn't mean to offend anyone. I interpreted Bluto's question to be asking what are some possible stocks to keep an eye on for possible entry next week, not list which specific stocks I already own. If my not currently owning FMCN or GYI makes me questionable to anyone else, then so be it I guess.

I just take the view that this forum is an additional resource for people to get insights into various candlestick trading philosophies and opinions on potential picks being considering BEFORE committing to any action (I always do my own due diligence before making any trade of course, but it never hurts to get other opinions if desired). If I was solely looking for validation of a trade decision AFTER the fact, my account balance should be the place where I go looking, not this forum. That's just my opinion.

Cheers,
Mesa613
Bluto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: stock picks Reply with quote

Harry wrote:
Here are a few that I expect to make me good money this month.

POL It should have another dollar in it.

URI It is just starting its 3 wave. The first wave was around nine dollars. The third is usually greater than the first.

ISE I am looking for a 25 percent move out of it. Somewhere around 52 dollars.

CTDC The best one. I am looiking for this one to explode any day now. The first wave was 9 dollars. You be the judge.

BTW I have my money where my mouth is. If anyone is posting stock picks and don't own them I question them. Question Question

Good luck on those stocks, Harry. I take it you're maybe a Buy-And-Hold trader, maybe a longer term investor. That's cool if you are. Different strokes for different folks, but I gather from your last statement that you don't hold short-term speculative traders in too high of esteem. With the markets as choppy & volatile as they are these days, many traders (like me) are opting to swing trade for short term gains in lieu of hanging on to a stock and monitoring it with P&F charts or such. I don't see any stigma with that get in/get out approach - it's an artform to gain and apply the knowledge while hopefully scratching out a few bucks in the process. Trading is trading regardless of the position horizon. I would imagine that you analyzed and calculated the prospects of those stocks you own with a lot of wagering zest and a careful eye before you bought them - it's that analysis that is the basis of this thread regardless of the ultimate type of trade position anyone embarks upon. Just my two cents worth.

Happy Trades! Wink
New2Trading

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure about ABAX???????????

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Bluto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New2Trading wrote:
Are you sure about ABAX???????????

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You betcha. Wink
New2Trading

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Can i ask what you see in it?

I see a monthly high wave candle, a weekly DOJI, double tops, resistance, tweezer tops.

I must be missing something, if you tell me what you see, i can learn something new.

Thanks bud

Matt
Bluto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New2Trading wrote:
Hi

Can i ask what you see in it?

I see a monthly high wave candle, a weekly DOJI, double tops, resistance, tweezer tops.

I must be missing something, if you tell me what you see, i can learn something new.

Thanks bud

Matt

You've got a grip on the candles which are great for gauging sentiment, but they're not much help in deriving a pricing model for speculation. Look more at western indicators for this. It's all right there in front of you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: