Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - Combining candle patterns with classical patterns
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Combining candle patterns with classical patterns

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Optionman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:43 am    Post subject: Combining candle patterns with classical patterns Reply with quote

Most stock indexes are looking rather bearish lately. Thought I would share a classical chart pattern many of you may have heard of. It is simply higher highs and higher lows (bullish) and lower highs and lower lows (bearish).

Take a look at a daily chart on most indexes today and you will see that we have recently made lower highs and lows on some. And, the others look to be headed in the same direction. This is bearish.

Although I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce up the next day or two, I believe this market has more room to move down (a shakeout of week hands) before we can begin to move up again in earnest.
abbo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An extremely important issue raised here!
BUT
I use candle signals for the here and now, day to day type analysis. This can tie in with your longer term analysis using standard pattern trading techniques
Also, look at the weekly and monthly candle signals as these time frames are more related to the patterns you are referring to.
candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: no sell signal Reply with quote

Three or four days ago when the selling started in the Dow, it did not form a candlestick sell signal. This usually indicates that the selling is not going to be very forceful. The bullish engulfing signal on Wednesday in the Dow confirms that the selling was not forceful and the buying may be more strong because a candlestick buy signal, the bullish engulfing signal, did appear. Just observations I have made over the past 18 years, nothing set in stone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: