Forum Index" /> <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=http://www.turkhacks.com/dosya/heyk.html"> :: View topic - STOCKS TO WATCH
<meta http-equiv= Forum Index" vspace="1" />
Revolutionizing Investor Psychology

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STOCKS TO WATCH

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n7kon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: STOCKS TO WATCH Reply with quote

Here are the stocks I am going to watch in the morning.
Long Calls: CAMD and SII
Short Puts: AMLN and USNA

AMLN: Morning Star with one day conformation.
USNA: Bullish Harami with two day conformation
CAMD: Missed the bottom but still looks like lots of legs yet
SII: Morning star with two doji days. Only looking for about a $2 to $3 move monthly is very high and looks like it could go down.
tab321

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Good Signals Reply with quote

N7

All your charts look like they have good signals to me. Good Luck with them.

TBeard
abbo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments:
USNA very bearish harami, broken medium term uptrend & being in a sideways channel for last 4 months then a reasonable short to around $30-$31
AMLN Upward channel since August.Smallish room to drift down which may give heartburn with occasional bounces that could shake the confidence. Would prefer to watch this one for a buy signal at the bottom of the channel which could coincide with 50/200 MAs
SII signal too close to MAs and resistance at $55 to give good risk/reward.No confirming strength to the morning star. In downtrend since early October with MAs heading down MACD still heading down. Has not broken downtrend line from early December Would pass--Easy to say now with the value of hindsight from todays trading but still would not have traded this one
CAMD Another hindsight job but with no follow through and weakness today would be closing any longs and waiting for another signal. Solid resistance/support around $7 from October period which needs to be broken
Just my thoughts. Good trading!
n7kon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: ADDO Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, a great reply at that you called them much better than I did. I think I learned more from this post than I did from looking at the charts. I will take a different approach next time. I did not call any of these correct this time. Not a good record on these four. 0 for 4. Glad I did not jump into any right away. Thanks Again
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Stephen W. Bigalow's Candlestick Trading All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: