Stock Market Events
- How to use increased volatility to find better trades
- High probability patterns to locate strong bullish and bearish market reversals
- Specific candlestick patterns that work like a charm in the current market environment
- The single most effective candlestick pattern to consistently identify stock turning points
- ... and much, much more.
SUBSCRIBER APPRECIATION WORKSHOP THURSDAY MAY 5TH AT 7PM CENTRAL (8PM EASTERN)
- Why Candlestick signals combined with moving averages result in a higher number of money-making trades
- The 3 major moving averages that most, if not all, money managers use to make decisions about their portfolios
- Why the moving averages are very important trend indicators and how they can be used to generate more profits
- How using Candlestick signals along with the major moving averages can identify the ultimate buying and selling points
Click below to connect to the live trading room
or copy and paste this url into your internet browser
NO software to download
Thursday Sessions begin at 7PM Central
**Room opens approximately 6:40PM CST, 7:40PM ET for logging into current stock chat sessions. Clicking on the button above at any other time will not connect you
Each session begins with an overview of the current market conditions. Easily follow along as Steve shares his chart analysis on individual stocks ready to make profitable price moves.
All sessions are interactive - You can 'Ask Steve Live' to evaluate your charts!
These Stock Chat sessions are also an excellent method for Candlestick Investors to communicate with each other through the open chat or personal instant messaging to other participants. The perfect way to accelerate your learning process. The Candlestick Trading Forum wants to provide the best platform available for anyone to quickly learn the Candlestick Trading psychology.
The Monday night Stock Chat is for "Members Only". Steve provides an in-depth analysis of the market week ahead and reviews specific recommendations. Members are able to ask Steve specific advice about their own personal portfolios.
The Thursday night Stock Chat is open to everyone. Having the opportunity to see what a good chart looks like and why it is a good trade pattern creates a visual lesson for recognizing the profitable patterns. A full explanation of why a chart has profitable characteristics provides a visual library for future opportunities. You do not want to miss this opportunity for free market analysis by Stephen Bigalow. Thursday sessions are recorded and available for playback. (Generally available within one hour of session end) Recent sessions are listed in the navigation bar (on the left) by date.
Candlestick investing is easy to learn and an investor can become proficient quickly when having the pitfalls explained in a chat room format. Join us. Everybody is welcome to come and learn how the most refined trading method in the world works. Take advantage of the live Stock Chat forum. See for yourself, this is a rewarding method to quickly improve your stock market trading.
No time to join the live chat sessions? Don't forget the Candlestick Discussion Forum - Candlestick investors can ask questions and add comments to help each other through their learning process. Why reinvent the wheel? The Discussion Forum is where Candlestick investors can improve each other's knowledge.
We are located in Houston, Texas - To compare your time zone to ours you might try: timeanddate.com/worldclock
Investing and Trading involves significant financial risk and is not suitable for everyone. No communication or chat session should be considered as financial or trading advice. All information is intended for Educational Purposes only.